Complainy Whiny Girl
I have been trying really hard to focus on things in my life that are complicating my emotional wellbeing and those around me. I tend to go off the handle if things aren’t a certain way, thus the title I have given myself, “complainy whiny girl”.
I often failed to look at myself and how my behavior or words might affect others. And the toxic thoughts, that constantly wrack my brain, that have hidden my true self. It wasn’t until the past few months, while doing some soul searching and reading that I started to see.
I’ve compiled my top 5 “complainy whiny girl” problems below:
1. The complains about others complaining problem.
2. Whines about others who don’t know when to slow down or be quiet problem.
3. The, I really don’t like to listen to other people’s drama problem.
4. The complain about messes left by other people, but not my own problem.
5. The stop and think before I act or say anything stupid problem.
This list can go on, but I think this paints a picture of what I mean.
I have always been a bit of a perfectionist, but only when I felt like it. Complaining about other people, having a drama queen moment, then reflecting on how big of an idiot I must have looked like. I was failing to look at myself. There is a lot of the stuff I complain about, that I do in some to some aspect. Now is the time to be the better person and accept responsibility for my behavior.
January 28, 2011